Thursday, January 19, 2012

Opening at Breadworks Tomorrow!

The flyer that Breadworks distributed for my opening in Boulder, Friday, Jan 20, 6-9 p.m.
(click to make bigger)

I'm heading to Boulder this afternoon, despite the "damaging winds" that are gusting there this morning to 75 mph according to the Weather Underground.  I'm hanging my photos at Breadworks tonight in anticipation of the opening tomorrow night, Friday, January 20, from 6-9 p.m., at Breadworks in Boulder.  I hope to see some of my Boulder friends there, but have been warning then that Breadworks is charging $10 to get in.  My feelings won't be hurt if you don't want to pay to go to Breadworks!  You can look at the photos for free some other time.  But...if you do make it, thanks!  I'm looking forward to visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment