Saturday, January 14, 2012

Show at Breadworks in Boulder

Naan, Kashgar, Xinjiang Province, China (2006).

Beginning next Friday, I am showing photographs at Breadworks, a popular eatery in Boulder, Colorado.  The show will feature work from when I lived in China in 2005-06.  If you live in the Boulder area, I'd love to see you at the opening on Friday night, January 20, from 6-9 p.m. at Breadworks.  They are providing music and food!  If you would like to see more of my China images, you can view them on flickr, my website, and a blog that I wrote while living in Yunnan.

I'll post some more of the work I'll be showing in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Great, we will plan to be there for the opening! Sarah S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't you be on your honeymoon??!! It will be great to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete