Thursday, May 24, 2012

What's cookin'?

An old gas stove in an abandoned farmhouse near the road to Albin, in Eastern Wyoming.  May 2012.
(click images to enlarge)

No time for a proper blog today, so I'll just post a few photos taken yesterday in Eastern Wyoming.  Ed Sherline and I left town at 3:15 a.m. to get to some old houses by sunrise.  Thanks to Peet's Coffee, I was able to see through my viewfinder.

Truck, Hawk Springs, Wyoming.  Unintended motion blur, but I kind of like it.

Hawk Springs Motor Company.

Bronco Drilling.  Hawk Springs, Wyoming.

Paint detail, dump truck.  Hawk Springs, Wyoming.

Church.  Hawk Springs.

Abandoned farm near road to Albin, Wyoming.

International Harvester.  Near road to Albin, Wyoming.

Door in abandoned farm near road to Albin.

Clothesline near road to Albin.

Grain elevator.  Burns, Wyoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment