Monday, November 12, 2012

Touchstone Laramie 2012

(Click to enlarge)

This weekend is Touchstone Laramie--the big art show that we put on every two years.  I've been so busy between teaching and preparing for the show and for my simultaneous show in Boulder, that the blog has fallen by the wayside.  That's been the story all fall, but soon the semester will end and I'll have to think of new excuses--like skiing--to stay away from the cybersphere.  Actually, I'm looking forward to having a little time in my life again for things like photography and laziness.

The Touchstone show, in case you've never been, is at the Fairfield Inn in Laramie.  We rent an entire floor of the hotel, and each artist sets up a room as a gallery.  There are about 35 artists participating, and it's always a fun event--social with good art.  Stop by this weekend (Nov. 17-18) if you're in town!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to everyone that came to the show! It was fun socializing.

    ReplyDelete